Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Histacom 1.9.2 Alpha 1!
HEY EVERYONE! So, I just decided that I would post a download link to Histacom 1.9.2 Alpha... Its the first edition of the community versions of Histacom. It features:

Ubuntu 4.10 - This is in VERY early stage. access it by typing in "ubuntutest" without the quotes in the load menu.
Improved Main Menu! - The buttons look nicer when you hover over them.
Random Shutdown Button! - Ubuntu 4.10 includes a very out of place shutdown button!
Not Working Random Shutdown Button! Ubuntu 4.10 includes a non working very out of place shutdown button!

DOWNLOAD - Here
TiemHARKOez™
http://www.ashifter.ml/
Absolutely no mention of the stuff I've added a few months ago :L

I demand credit for my code.

If you hear shutdown sounds, or can drag your desktop icons, thank me.
(29-06-2015, 06:24 PM)Michael Wrote: Absolutely no mention of the stuff I've added a few months ago :L

I'm just talking about the changes that i made. we will give you credit in the full release.
Why don't you go back to your ShiftOS next forums? I won't be there. Can't you atleast appreciate what someone else has done?
TiemHARKOez™
(29-06-2015, 08:19 PM)AShifter Wrote:
(29-06-2015, 06:24 PM)Michael Wrote: Absolutely no mention of the stuff I've added a few months ago :L

I'm just talking about the changes that i made. we will give you credit in the full release.
Why don't you go back to your ShiftOS next forums? I won't be there. Can't you atleast appreciate what someone else has done?

I do, infact my whole goal here was to see how far the game went. As you may know I was a previous dev, but gave up for obvious reasons. Just a bit upset that the game I once knew and loved... just... idk... Goodbye...
(29-06-2015, 08:34 PM)Michael Wrote:
(29-06-2015, 08:19 PM)AShifter Wrote:

I do, infact my whole goal here was to see how far the game went. As you may know I was a previous dev, but gave up for obvious reasons. Just a bit upset that the game I once knew and loved... just... idk... Goodbye...

If you TRULY loved it, why did you go ahead to shiftos next? I don't want to start another flamewar, just asking.
TiemHARKOez™

Also, I didn't even build off of your code, I built straight from 1.8.5 Smile
TiemHARKOez™
The download link is broken.
Quote:AShifter (because I can't fucking do MyBB quotes...)

If you TRULY loved it, why did you go ahead to shiftos next? I don't want to start another flamewar, just asking.

Perhaps I should be more clear about human brains. You see, an individual human is able to like more than one thing, hate more than one thing, and change their likes and dislikes when they please.

If you fail to inherit such a basic trait than you are either a newborn infant or you are mentally unfit for society.

Thus, I should be able to like both Histacom and ShiftOS, and be able to work on multiple projects that I like. If you have a problem with this, than consult Jesus because he created the human. Either that, or consult your local therapist or correctional institute if you are yet unable to possess this trait.

Besides, I killed off ShiftOS-Next. Let's be honest, it sucked.
(18-08-2015, 01:46 AM)Michael Wrote:
Quote:AShifter (because I can't fucking do MyBB quotes...)

Perhaps I should be more clear about human brains. You see, an individual human is able to like more than one thing, hate more than one thing, and change their likes and dislikes when they please.

If you fail to inherit such a basic trait than you are either a newborn infant or you are mentally unfit for society.

Thus, I should be able to like both Histacom and ShiftOS, and be able to work on multiple projects that I like. If you have a problem with this, than consult Jesus because he created the human. Either that, or consult your local therapist or correctional institute if you are yet unable to possess this trait.

Besides, I killed off ShiftOS-Next. Let's be honest, it sucked.

Why are you so arrogant and detestable? Every post you make is rude and harsher than needed. Mate, you are the one who seems "mentally unfit for society, not anyone else. Just calm down dude, Histacom is a game, ShiftOS is a game, don't diss other people's work or people's attitudes just because you don't agree with them. It demonstrates a lack of maturity.
EX-Histacom Developer
I'm not trying to be harsh, I just dislike those who pester me for liking more than one thing. Yes, I like Histacom. I also like(d) ShiftOS. There really shouldn't be a problem with that, and to say I don't like Histacom because I like ShiftOS further demonstrates a lack of maturity. Let's just leave this behind us and deal with the fact that I like both games. As AShifter (well, AWindow) said, he didn't mean to start a fight, and neither do I.

I may come off a bit mean for a bit, but I'm just fucking stressed out at the fact I have nothing to do currently. It'll all resolve itself in about a week.