Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't we all get along? and forgive.
Sad 
Okay so i will ask this once but only once, why can't we all get along,
i'm fed up of the endless agruements that, always lead to know where,
you don't want histacom to die
i don't want histacom to die, niether does the rest of the histacom community
i'm happy for what randomstuff has done, rewriting the whole game was probably the best way to go, so why can't we all forget, that any of bad hate stuff
ever
happened,
(20-08-2015, 02:14 PM)A2Mega Wrote: Okay so i will ask this once but only once, why can't we all get along,
i'm happy for what randomstuff has done, rewriting the whole game was probably the best way to go, so why can't we all forget, that any of bad hate stuff
ever
happened,

Yes. I'm sorry, you can still write story for us, forgot to mention.
Anyways, yeah.
Argument.... OFF!
Well, I could probably end up being the biggest dick out there for saying this, but when you are an admin for two forums with the same people, you tend to hang around 'em a lot and learn their mannerisms. I'm not gonna point fingers, but there are some people who just take things too seriously, others that just can't agree with people's opinions, and there are the spammers, the flamers and the Mattys.

But, there are the good guys, and even some of the bad apples have some good spots in them. It's just something we'll have to deal with and get over. I guess our community is just a symbolic metaphor for life in general.
(20-08-2015, 04:15 PM)Michael Wrote: Well, I could probably end up being the biggest dick out there for saying this, but when you are an admin for two forums with the same people, you tend to hang around 'em a lot and learn their mannerisms. I'm not gonna point fingers, but there are some people who just take things too seriously, others that just can't agree with people's opinions, and there are the spammers, the flamers and the Mattys.

But, there are the good guys, and even some of the bad apples have some good spots in them. It's just something we'll have to deal with and get over. I guess our community is just a symbolic metaphor for life in general.

Agreed. Now, this topic will be closed as the matter has been sorted, and will be moved to Feedback.
(20-08-2015, 02:14 PM)A2Mega Wrote: Okay so i will ask this once but only once, why can't we all get along,
ever
happened,

Well i think it's hard to get along when your being removed from a community project and being called an idiot becasue some guy said so.
TiemHARKOez™
http://www.ashifter.ml/