Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PRE-PREAlpha] HistacomRewrite 0.0.0.1 Build 2
I know. In the mean time, I'll be working with AAYapps with the old version of Histacom. I'd like it if there were two versions of Histacom on the forums - VB.NET and Java. That'd differentiate between the two and allow those who want to see the, somewhat completed, VB version, or the, soon to be improved and has better codes, Java. Plus, it would allow A2Mega to continue working on his port.
HISTACOM LEAD DEVELOPER
(20-08-2015, 06:48 PM)jakeypearce Wrote: I know. In the mean time, I'll be working with AAYapps with the old version of Histacom. I'd like it if there were two versions of Histacom on the forums - VB.NET and Java. That'd differentiate between the two and allow those who want to see the, somewhat completed, VB version, or the, soon to be improved and has better codes, Java. Plus, it would allow A2Mega to continue working on his port.

I think it will confuse the average Joe on the game, therefore I really don't want the VB version to continue releasing.
It can be there for the interested people and seeing what the game will be like but better.

That's my opinion.
If my memory works correctly this time around, I'm sure that me and Jamie decided, beforehand, that when the rewrite occurred the VB release will still be happening as a subversion of Histacom. If you want to, ask Jamie, go ahead.
HISTACOM LEAD DEVELOPER
Actually, i put my port on hold for now, because i'm focusing, trying to get the corresponding storyline, which is hard, because of the fact that the game is gonna have alternate endings.
There is nothing to write here.
uhhhh

such java?
TiemHARKOez™
http://www.ashifter.ml/