MidiShapes is a MIDI playerwritten in Java. It can handle most midis, and is run on Gervill. Gervill is only copied into the jar for Java 6 compatibility, as Java 7 has Gervill built-in.
A manual is yet to be writtten.
- R: Toggle looping. Seems buggy for some reason.
- F: Load a new file.
- S: Load a new soundbank.
- ESC: Stop
- Space/P: Pause
- U: Choose a new MIDI out
- Allow for choosing the MIDI Out port to be something other than Gervill. Press ‘U’
- Reworked back end; is much much faster now
- Fixed timing errors
- Changed the way dialogs work so that they open in the same directory in the same session.
- Oh, right. I added the logo.
- Fixed EL bug. Please get, as v1.0 can explode your video card. Literally.
- Initial Release